Updated Guidelines June 2022
After more than two years of restrictions, dentists are able to remove most additional measures brought in to control Covid-19. Please be reassured, though, that we still follow strict decontamination and infection control procedures. We will also continue to monitor the health of our staff, and ask anyone coming into the practice questions about their health.
Before an appointment, please ask yourself these two questions:
- Do I have any Covid-19 symptoms or respiratory symptoms (eg cough or cold)?
- Have I tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
Please use our online ‘contact us’ form to get in touch and let us know. One of our team will follow up and let you know how to proceed.
The main changes for patients are:
- Your clinicians will continue to wear masks during treatment, but may choose to go mask-free at other times.
- Questions will still be asked to check patient wellness.
- Patients no longer need to wear masks in practice, but may do so if they wish.
- Patients can be accompanied to appointments.
- Physical distancing is now a matter of individual choice, space permitting.